AND I'LL SAVOUR EVERY MOMENT OF THIS.
50th anniversary was pretty much boring initally. with all the speeches made by P. Chan and Goh Chok Tong. to make things better, i was backfacing the stage fully which makes you not want to listen even more. one look at the assembly plaza and cant believe i used to be playing netball on the exact same ground. its pretty wierd though but yea, job well done.
the food was good with plentiful leftovers. the guys were putting food into the drinks and stuff was just spilling all over the table and at the end of the day, it was filth.

THIS IS MY SCHOOL. THIS IS MY SCHOOL? O.0

HELLO LADIES.

ZHANGSTER AND I. HAIL THE BETTER BALANCER OF THE COFFEE BOOK. CROOKED SMILES ARE COOLER THAN YOU THINK.

ARE WE SERIOUSLY SUPPOSED TO GIVE A SHIT.

MEET THE TABLE 39 POOPS. (whose the phantom? oh my.)

NOW WHY DO I JUST LOVE THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE?

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY SCHOOL.

NIKKI NOO AND CLARRY, MY LOVES.

MEET MARTIAN AND ME.

:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-12:32 PM-
