The despair factor
Endlessly, She Said. -A.F.I.
Walked into hourly made, horrible sounds
I can still hear them today… (Faintly they seem…)
Beautiful now, though they are past my love
Still each time I always meant,
Every word, every one.
Though in time, they finally bent
Every word, every one, every word…
I will wait for you
She said, endlessly
I will wake for you
So spoke, misery
I would turn to you but found, my empty home
The radio told me to stay, (as it burned bright) I sang alone
“You will not vex my love…”
Still each time, I always meant
Every word, every one
Though in time, they finally bent
Every word, every one, every word
I will wait for you
She said, endlessly
I will wake for you
So spoke, misery
Oh…I have been waiting for you…
Bite in as you talk me, soon
I have come through and leave you
Alive and in love…
And I will bite
Straight through…
As I wait for you
Dear…Endlessly
--------------------------------
What a beautiful song, i must say. anyway.. i spend almost the whole day packing and filing worksheets yesterday. havent started any revision whatsoever. and im going shopping today to finalise everything for prom. so yep.. im not planning to go and wont be able to going anywhere for the first 3 months so what the heck.
IM IN A HALLOWEEN MOOD.
tooodles asses.
:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-11:18 AM-
