I KISSED THE PILOT.
Halloween, was the shit. The bomb. The whatevers. The everything.
Hahaha. It was awesome!
2 tables were opened. One for ric’s bdae and the other one the twin’s.
Most were dressed up. Hot cool funny weird people everywhere.
Till now I don’t even know what im supposed to be. I initially wanted a geek meets freak but the specs were too off. So lets just leave it as freak meets loser superhero ? Ok bull.
So it was basically more or less dancing to funky retro music with bsb and greece soundtrack included
stealing drinks at bar counters with sem and rim which was freakin funny
On the toilet floors with stranger girl explaining her situation.
High and happy, till the very last part when all the effects set in.
And the best part for all that fun = $0
Got home broke a glass and crashed majorly till close to 5pm the next day with the worst hangover ever.
Nevertheless, it was a blast, and Happy Halloween to all.




:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-10:23 PM-
