GET KILLED.GET NOTICED.
Hi im shanti. I rock as much as I roll. I claim to be your weakness. I could be the one breathing in or out your depression and hopelessness, you decide.
Dont need to explain yourself, I already understand as much as you (should) understand that that was just a lie. But really, that’ll be just a waste of words and space and thoughts.
Fake it through or flip the pages back to where we once were.
i could spit lies just like i breathe too. people never seem to be what they. dont blame me but trust me by not putting too much trust in me. but then again, i am hardly believed so this might be your lost.
im after the one i know never existed. the one right back at the corner.
and maybe, just maybe, i need to stop chasing shadows. or, maybe not.
Session's over.
:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-1:23 AM-
