INFERNAL VISION
bball with hanteck and malvin was supposed to be at 1030 this morning. i couldnt drag my ass outta bed. finally after 2 wake up calls, wonders and an hour later, i gave in and went downstairs.
met up with juvene, rayner, belinda, june and navin after that. juvs and i were craving for freddo's ice cream as usual so we were all heading there until we realised it is closed on monday.wtf. ended up at koko black. cool chocolate place.


loves the toightker.----------------------------------------------
tmr's gonna be at st. kilda's beach. we're gonna play and have a picnic. picnic. lmao. everyone's supposed to bring something and as far as i know, ppl are bringing tofu, sushi, pasta, maggi mee.(????) yea, happy picnickers we shall be. rofl.
---------------------------------------------------
I am the one that's not your lala girl.
I am the one that pens poetries on tragedies.
I am the one that fuctions deep at night.
I am the one that needs to spend time alone.
I am the one that loves suicidal goth pictures.
I am the one that shuns from society.
I am the one that is burned out on anger.
I am the one that thinks piercings and tattoos are hot.
I am the one that wants to experience depression.
I am the one that yearns pain to prevent hollowness.
I am the one that loves screamo music.
I am the one that feels sympathy ought to be shot.
I am the one that knows i always have myself to turn to.
I am the one that is not good with colours.
I am the one that is running from fear.
I am the one that is fuelled on empty.
I am the one that hates to judge.
I am the one that is afraid not to feel.
I am the one that is satisfied.
I am that pessismist that is glad to live life.
and no, i am not emo nor on the verge of suicide.
I AM, SHANTI.
:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-6:09 AM-
