Burning
I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THE UNACCOMPLISHED.
i spent 1 hour plus doing the 5 source based questions and 7 minutes for one essay for social studies. all that beacause i am THAT awesome.
apparently, xiao wei and zhi jun found a reason to try and get angry with me for pung-seh-ism. zj managed to sustain not talking to me for 4 days, xw died after 1 day. what a bunch of bitches. sheesh.
currently, im feeling ohsohollow, baby. reading past testimonials on friendster makes you realise how much things can change in a year. some friends are lost in the making of new ones. some will be etched on my memory, never forgotten. -(people like Wan Fong, who have made an impact in my life and i thank you for that) much love to all.
-------------------------------------
Stranded...lost inside myself
My own worst friend
My own closest enemy
I'm Branded...maladjusted
Never trusted anyone
Let alone myself
I must insist
On being a pessimist
I'm a loner in a catastrophic mind
Elected the rejected
I perfected the science of the idiot
No meaning...no healing
Self loathing freak and introverted deviot
I must insist
On being a pessimist
I'm a loner in a catastrophic mind
I'm gettin' pissed
I'm a worthless pessimist
I'm a loner in a catastrophic mind
-Armatage Shanks, Green Day
---------------------------------------------------
i just found that there's a book written about MCR by Jimmy Ramsey.Something Incredible This Way Comes. ok im getting it!
now everybody, do the Pete Wentz dance. *vibrates*
:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-8:54 PM-
