didnt go to school today. went to tampines mall in the morning to check out their halloween stuff.
WTF. they cleared all out. like for god's sake halloween is next monday!!! anyway.. made my way to 2001 at far east to check out the shirts. almost bought this cool avenged sevenfold shirt! damnit. oh well, new level 27, role model, made shirts. but not that nice. i saw this misfits box in the shape of a coffin. its freaking nice but costs $45. i still need. ok. WANT to buy a hoodie so badly!!
$$$$$$$.
go figure.
anyway, went to queensway after that to buy all my damn shoes..even though i was alone, it felt good.
finally could spend quality time with myself. and my mp3, though sadly, its failing me..
its good to understand oneself better..
everywhere i go. i see stares. is it you. or is it just me. i could really care less..
and so i spent the whole day with myself. how coool.
I AM HAPPY NOW.
-------
I'll take the shot for you
I'll be the shield of you
needless to say
I'll stand in your way
I'll take the shot for you
I'll give my life for you
I'll make it stop
I'll take the shot for you
for you
how nice it may sound. but how fake actions can get.
shot, by the rasmus.
zhanggggggggggggggggggg. i need it NOW. NOW. NOW. NOW.
curses>
:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-9:03 PM-
