yippeeee... common test is finally over... the day ive finally been waiting for. i slept at 3 o'clock in the fucking morning just to study my freaking geog and chem. and in the end, i didnt even finish studying and im gonna fail both my papers. yays!
im not going to school tmr! wooopie....
i just so love ponning school :)
anyway.. after school. went out with wei rong, virnice, shu yi, justin and henry. keith, kester and zhang were supposed to come too.. stupid freaking asses. well, watched bewitched. shit show. dinner was cool. we were all telling jokes the entire time. charlie and the chocolte factory is still waiting for me at cinemas!!
Well I'll choose the life I've taken, never mind the friends I'm making
and the beauty that I'm faking lets me live my life like this
typical.
CURSES>
:: WORDS ESCAPED ME AT ::
-10:51 PM-
